In order to fully meet the needs of the individuals who use our services we are committed to provide our staff with regular opportunities to participate in training in order to maximise their skills and knowledge in the assessment and treatment of trauma. At Howard Psychology our aim is to design and carry out research that provides continual evidence of treatment outcomes as well as contributing to the area of trauma.
We are pleased to offer the following trainings to mental health professionals:
- Attachment Theory and Early Life Trauma
- Childhood Trauma and Offenders
- Childhood Trauma and Violence
- Complex Trauma and Dissociation
- Forensic Implications of Trauma and Dissociation
- Neurobiological Impact of Early Life Trauma
- Working with Attachment using EMDR/
Sensorimotor Psychotherapy/Lifespan Integration
- Working with Complex Trauma
- Working with Dissociation and DID
- Working with Trauma
If you would like to find out more information about any of the above trainings or to discuss your specific training needs please contact us.